Insurance Advice

Alan Douglas has asked a question on Insurance. Can anyone help?

Can anybody advise of an insurance company who will cover over the age of 70 and 12 or more miles off shore? ie trip to France or Holland.



3 Responses

  1. john knight says:

    Hi Alan, try Quote this if you enquire. J Knight EW 7734 .
    Check website. An international company, HO in Spain with UK office in West Sussex. I have been with for 20 years plus. John

  2. Alsn says:

    Thanks John. Stay safe

  3. Euromarine insurance, at Broadstairs.
    I have cover from Brest to Elbe,
    They didn’t ask my age!
    Regards Keith