Notices to Mariners Week 49 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. ENGLAND - East Coast - River Stour - NM Block. Depths. - A new UKHO block for the Stour just west of Erwarton and 4 reduced soundings between the block and Holbrook;
2. FRANCE - North Coast - Calais - Depth. Dredged areas. - New depths but affecting the ships in the harbour rather than 'us';
3. ENGLAND - East Coast - Approaches to River Colne, Clacton-on-Sea S and Walton-on-the-Naze E - Depths. - 3 drying areas off the Mersea Flats, a reduction of depth on the east side of the River Colne, one off Jaywick and one off Walton-on-the-Naze. Caution necessary cutting round the south of Mersea between the Blackwater and the Colne;
4. ENGLAND - East Coast - Holm Sand - Depths. - One slight reduced of depth just south of the NE Holm PHB. Not likely to hinder leisure craft.
1. LOWER POOL - *INSTALLATION OF COLLAR BARGE MOORING - River Thames - on the south side of the Thames opposite Wapping;
2. Port of Wells - Dredging....
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html