Notices to Mariners Week 39 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. New Editions of ADMIRALTY Charts published 11 October 2018: following those recent substantial changes: Chart 1534 – International Chart Series, England – East Coast, Great Yarmouth and
Approaches. A Great Yarmouth Outer Harbour and B Great Yarmouth Haven.: Chart 1535 – International Chart Series, England – East Coast, Lowestoft and Approaches. Lowestoft Harbour.: Chart 1543 – England – East Coast, Winterton Ness to Orford Ness.
2. ENGLAND – East Coast – Dredged depths: Two new depths on the berths at Ipswich Docks – Nothing to hinder leisure craft!
3. NETHERLANDS – Platform. Restricted area. Fog signal. – New platform in the Wind Farm Borssele Passage on route to the Westerschedt.
4. ENGLAND – East Coast – Wreck. – A new wreck south-east of Smiths Knoll (well off shore from Winterton Ness). Not likely to hinder leisure craft.
1. THAMES ESTUARY UNDERWATER SURVEY UK to Germany NeuConnect Interconnector Cable – as reported last week by Mersey – Image on the usual Temporary List at http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html (and indeed all the others in the main list)
2. SWALE – QUEENBOROUGH HARBOUR & LODEN HOPE Lifting of Commercial Moorings and Laying of New Yacht Moorings. – Updated dates to today and tomorrow for works.
3. Port of Wells – dredging
That’s it – Havengore is still out of action.