Notices to Mariners Week 39 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. New Editions of ADMIRALTY Charts published 11 October 2018: following those recent substantial changes: Chart 1534 - International Chart Series, England - East Coast, Great Yarmouth and
Approaches. A Great Yarmouth Outer Harbour and B Great Yarmouth Haven.: Chart 1535 - International Chart Series, England - East Coast, Lowestoft and Approaches. Lowestoft Harbour.: Chart 1543 - England - East Coast, Winterton Ness to Orford Ness.
2. ENGLAND - East Coast - Dredged depths: Two new depths on the berths at Ipswich Docks - Nothing to hinder leisure craft!
3. NETHERLANDS - Platform. Restricted area. Fog signal. - New platform in the Wind Farm Borssele Passage on route to the Westerschedt.
4. ENGLAND - East Coast - Wreck. - A new wreck south-east of Smiths Knoll (well off shore from Winterton Ness). Not likely to hinder leisure craft.
1. THAMES ESTUARY UNDERWATER SURVEY UK to Germany NeuConnect Interconnector Cable - as reported last week by Mersey - Image on the usual Temporary List at http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html (and indeed all the others in the main list)
2. SWALE – QUEENBOROUGH HARBOUR & LODEN HOPE Lifting of Commercial Moorings and Laying of New Yacht Moorings. - Updated dates to today and tomorrow for works.
3. Port of Wells - dredging
That's it - Havengore is still out of action.