1. New Editions of ADMIRALTY Charts published 9th August 2018 - Chart 2571 England - East Coast, The Swale, Whitstable to Harty Ferry. 1:12,500; A Faversham Creek. 1:12,500; B Whitstable Harbour. 1:5,000
2. BELGIUM - Buoyage. - Two temporary south cardinal buoys just off and east of Blankenberge. Could be related to the installation of the UK/Belgium power cable. Image of the location on the usual page: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
1. GREENWICH REACH TO CROSS DEEP - THE GREAT RIVER RACE - will take place on Saturday 8th September 2018 from 1000 at Masthouse Terrace Pier until approximately 1600 at Ham. Throughout the day there will be Local Traffic Control, pier closures and river closures in place. see the full notice on the above page under the Temporary list.
2. River Crouch – Repair of Sea Defences - Jackson Hyder will be carrying out embankment repair works on behalf of the Environment Agency at Creeksea and Malyons along a 1.43 km section of the River Crouch. (download of map in the Temporary list). The works will be completed two hours either side of high water and are expected to commence on the 1st August 2018, weather permitting. All work will be shore-based and there will not be any vessel operating on the river. However, Mariners are requested to take due care and consideration whilst passing these works and keep their wash to a minimum.
3. River Crouch – Outer Crouch No 4 Light Buoy - has been reported unlit.
4. Port of Wells - dredgingLink to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Local NtMs compiled by and reproduced by kind permission of Roger Gaspar, author of Crossing the Thames Estuary