Notices to Mariners Week 17 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. ENGLAND – East Coast – Lowestoft – NM Block. Light. – change of light characteristics of the Kirkley shore light (south of Lowestoft) – there is a UKHO chart block that can be downloaded in addition to my image see: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
2. ENGLAND – East Coast – Sizewell Bank – Buoyage. Lights. – change of lights and their characteristics;
3. ENGLAND – East Coast – Orford Ness NE – Depths. – two reduced depths on the Aldeburgh Ridge – worth noting for those who pass;
4. ENGLAND – East Coast – Sizewell Bank to Aldeburgh Ridge – Wrecks. Depths. – six new wrecks but all of them at 8.9m or more.
1. Trinity House has notified to moves to the Barrow No 8 and No 10. Both moves are very minimal;
2. Orwell Bridge Inspection works – 15th May to mid-May. Day and Night with a Safety Boat at all times;
3. Event at Pin Mill on 13th May involving the Nancy Blackett and ‘other small vessels’ between 1200 to 1700.
Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?477078-Notice-to-Mariners-Week-17#C7zVDATehT56MzLf.99
Link to details – http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html