Notices to Mariners Week 17 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. ENGLAND - East Coast - Lowestoft - NM Block. Light. - change of light characteristics of the Kirkley shore light (south of Lowestoft) - there is a UKHO chart block that can be downloaded in addition to my image see: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
2. ENGLAND - East Coast - Sizewell Bank - Buoyage. Lights. - change of lights and their characteristics;
3. ENGLAND - East Coast - Orford Ness NE - Depths. - two reduced depths on the Aldeburgh Ridge - worth noting for those who pass;
4. ENGLAND - East Coast - Sizewell Bank to Aldeburgh Ridge - Wrecks. Depths. - six new wrecks but all of them at 8.9m or more.
1. Trinity House has notified to moves to the Barrow No 8 and No 10. Both moves are very minimal;
2. Orwell Bridge Inspection works - 15th May to mid-May. Day and Night with a Safety Boat at all times;
3. Event at Pin Mill on 13th May involving the Nancy Blackett and 'other small vessels' between 1200 to 1700.
Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?477078-Notice-to-Mariners-Week-17#C7zVDATehT56MzLf.99
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html