Notices to Mariners Week 12 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
4 this week:
1. New Editions of Admiralty Charts published 23 March 2017 – Chart 1698 – International Chart Series, England – South Coast, Dover.
2. ENGLAND – East Coast – Wisbech Channel – Buoyage. Light-beacons. Beacons. – Changes of the channel and marks. See image on: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
3. NORTH SEA – Belgium to Netherlands – Legends. – This is an addition to a legend regarding the changes of the TSS on a large number of charts in the relevant area regarding the notification given in Week 7, NtM 765(P). Refer back to Week 7 for the image please. Same web page reference.
4. NETHERLANDS – Bollen van Goeree N – Depths. – two reduced depths at the shipping anchorage north of the Bollen van Goeree approaches to the Hook of Holland. Unlikely to hinder leisure craft.
1. Closure of Kingsferry Lifting Bridge for Essential Maintenance – Tuesday 21st March 2017 – 07:45 to 15:12
2. Crouch Fairway – starboard hand buoys Nos 3, 5 and 7 changed from conical to pillar;
3. Crouch, Roach, Blackwater and Colne Oyster survey until 17th March;
4. Port of Wells – still dredging;
5. Ramsgate – dredging 26th March for one week.
Link to details – http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html