Notices to Mariners Week 10 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. UKHO Leisure Folio SC5605 - Chichester to Ramsgate and Calais to Oostende - New edition (13th edition) to be published on 23rd March, 2017;
2. FRANCE - North Coast - Dyck Central - Automatic Identification System. - AIS now installed on the DY1 north cardinal (offshore north of Dunkerque);
3. ENGLAND - East Coast - Approaches to Lowestoft - Depths. - reduced depths in both the Lowestoft North and South Roads and some reduced depths on the east side of the Caister Shoal north of the N. Caister PHB.
1. Crouch are still issuing the warning about severe damage to the Crouch Sailing Club. The warning regarding the Essex Marina pontoon is cancelled, pontoon recovered;
2. Dates for the season for restrictions because of the Power Boat racing on the Oulton Broad - dates, times bet April to September. See the Temporary list for details: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
3. Dredging continuing at the Port of Wells.
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html