Notices to Mariners Week 50
Notices to Mariners Week 50 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. ENGLAND – East Coast – Depths. – London River – Two changed soundings on the south edge of the main Thames channel east of Greenwich. Both 5m+
2. ENGLAND – East Coast – Depths. – the Wash – Two reduction of soundings in the Ships Anchorage in way of the Boston Roads. One 5m+, the other 8m+
3. ENGLAND – East Coast – Depth. – London River – One reduction of depth close to the edge of the main channel just below the Lower Hope port hand buoy. 8.1m
1. Harwich Harbour – Clearance of obstruction on seabed in navigational channel – previously reported object on the seabed has now been cleared from the navigational channel. It is now located 5m outside the buoy line with coordinates 51° 56.9185’ N, 001° 18.1985’ E (WGS 84). The minimum available depth above this object is 12.6m below chart datum. There are two downloadable chartlets of the position, one by them, one by me courtesy of Imray – Find it at the Temporary List at http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
2. Lowestoft – Revised Small Craft and Yacht Notice 2018 – the information note for Small Craft and Yachts using Lowestoft Harbour has been revised and is attached to the notice. This revision precedes all previous revisions. The PDF can be downloaded at the same above page in the Temporary List.
3. Port of Wells – Da, da, Daaaa – Dredging.
Link to details – http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Local NtMs compiled by and reproduced by kind permission of Roger Gaspar, author of Crossing the Thames Estuary