Notices to Mariners Week 51 – Notices to Mariners for the Southern East Coast of the UK and across to France, Belgium and part of Holland
1. ENGLAND – East Coast – Bar Flat N – Radio reporting point. – In the Wash, off the approaches to Boston;
2. ENGLAND – East Coast – Lowestoft SE – Wreck. Buoyage. Radar beacon. – removal of the 4 Trinity House wreck buoys marking the Ella’. The wreck has also been removed.
Usual images on http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
1. Harwich Harbour, berths and approaches – dredging until approximately the 18th December;
2. Port of Wells – dredging;
3. London Array – notice of works on turbine E17 requiring a 500m exclusion zone – this does not affect Foulger’s Gat. D20 (again away from the Gat) continues to have its ‘permanent’ 500m exclusion by dint of its damage blade.
Link to details – http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html